Snips from our FABULOUS Fundraiser at Missie B's! You can still donate through Pay Pal by clicking on this Pay Pal Icon
Healthy People is a charitable 501c3 agency that assists eligible people with referrals for assistance and for short-term loans/grants supporting a variety of health needs including: Your gift helps Healthy People, a charitable 501c3 agency that assists eligible people in need in Kansas City with:
· Payment for office visits and help with co-pays or deductibles You can help cover co-pays and visits for an uninsured person with chronic illnesses.
· Payment of xray or lab costs You can help pay for xrays for a patient with no insurance coverage.
· Assistance with durable medical equipment or supplies You can help get diapers for a special needs child - so he can attend school.
· Assistance with medicines or special diet needs You can help get medicines for a grandmother with high co-pays.
· Assistance with utility bills You can help cover gas bills during cold snaps.
If you live in the Kansas City metropolitan area and can show that you live on less than 300% of the federal poverty for the size of your family, please contact Healthy People or the Doc Shop to see if you are eligible for direct financial assistance or if there may be other forms of help available.